Posted by: Nanami
We will have The Disaster Prevention Tour by Tokyo City Guide Club on 16, September.
Since the Great East Japan Earthquake, Japanese people have become more conscious for disaster prevention.
We would like our guests to experience a Disaster Prevention and learn about it in case of disaster.
The center provides a disaster prevention experience tour (earthquake experience, fire extinguishing experience, smoke experience etc..)
In the tour, visitors can go through two hours of disaster prevention experience with an instractor.
Please participate in this opportunity!!!
Date & Time：September 16th, 2018（Sun.）12:30PM-（Finishing around at 3:30PM）
Fee：FREE(Transport cost is paid by each person)
Meeting Place :
1. Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro at 11:20AM
2. Sakura Hotel Nippori at11:30AM
3.JR KINSHI-CHO station North exit at 12:30PM
Please send an attending request to ： [email protected]
【Necessary Information to Register 】
1. Names (All the participants)
2. Sakura House Name & Room# / Sakura Hotel & Hostel's Name &Check-in Date
3. Telephone Number (if any in Japan)
4. Meeting Place Please choose from [ Ikebukuro / Nippori/ JR KINSHI-CHO station]
(*This event is exclusively for Sakura House & Hotel Hostel's customers.
Posted by: nanami (August 20, 2018 7:50 PM)